Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Missionary wife forced to be a robber



When virtuous missionary wife Helma Christina Shalomsky was leaving the shopping center she wasn't aware that two female criminals where approaching her.

Then she heard a sharp whispering voice:

"No move, no cry, missionary slut. Keep moving to your car and smile. We've guns, got it?!"
" For heavens sake, who, what...?"
" No questions. Move to your car and smile..."

Christina was quite aware that her two female captors meant business. So she obeyed without trying any resistance.
Soon they were in her car and heading to her apartment.

"What is that all about. What are you going to do with me?"
"Very simple, Sis, we're paying a visit to your apartment. You're living with your husband, isn't it? Hope he won't make any problems. Would be much better for both of you"



Helma Christina's husband Heinz-Georg is too surprised and scared to try any resistance when his wife and the two female robbers enter into the apartment.

The helpless couple is tied up and gagged by the two female criminals who search the apartment for cash and valuables. But the powerless twosome's bondage ordeal is yet not over. The couple ist fondled, humitliated and molested the whole night long. The next day, Christina has to dress up in her missionary outfit and then she is told that she has to call some of her wealthy female friends and to rob them together with one of her captors while her husband remains as hostage with the other one...



While his wife is forced to be the accomplice of a female robber, unfortunate husband Heinz-Georg is all tied up at the clutches of his female captor.

"Hi mulher, yes the wimp is all tied up. He's such a cutie, I think later up I'll cheer him up a little. I've some naughty things in mind to do with him. I'm sure he'll enjoy even against his will. And tell the missionary slut to behave, I've anything goes wrong the wimp will pay the bill..."



Powerless missionary wife Helma Christina Shalomsky and her female captor are on their way to their first robbery:
"No funny business, sis, I hoe that your friends behave and won't make any trouble. Otherwise your husband will pay the bill, got it?"
"Please, I'll do whatever you say. Just spare my husband and don't do any harm to him"



"Christina, for heavens sake, who? what? My God!!!"
" Shut up, slut. Move back into the apartment. Move!!!
" Please, Diana, do as she says, please!!!"




"Christina, how could you...oh God, please, don't shot"
"I'm so sorry, Diana. They've my husband as hostage. They forced me to..."
"Stop, gaggling, chickens! Sit down on the chair, fatty, your missionary friend will give you a nice tie up."



"Ummmph. MMMMMHg. Ummmmphhfff"
"Oh Diana, I'm so sorry. Please, pardon me..."
"Spare it, Sis. I guess the fat slut is even enjoying it. Those fucking lesbian divorced bitches, they just deserve it. Let's go to the next one"



"Hi Christina, how are you. For heavens sake, what...?!!"
"Please, Susana, she's a gun. Do just as she says"


"Susanna. I'm so sorry. They've Heinz as hostage. They foce me to do this"
" You poor thing. I won't do any resistance. All my cash is in the drawer of my office table. The jewelry is in a strongbox in
  the bedroom. Just take what you want but don't do me any harm."
" Don't worry, cutie. You're really coperative, as a reward your friend will truss you up in your hammack. You'll be most confortable, haha" 



"Seems they've left. Heaven, I'm trussed up like a sausage. But I'm safe and unharmed. Poor Christina, what a nightmare to be forced to hand her own friend over to some brute robbers, but at her place, I'd have done the same. She's just trying to safe her husband. The only thing I can do is to pray that all ends up well and that nobody gets hurt. Oh Jesus, save us, get us out of this ordeal save and sound..."

Actually Susanna's prayers are heard. After two other robberies, the greed of the female robber is satisfied and she returns with Christina back to her victim's apartment. The couple is tied up again close one to the other and the two female criminals leave the apartment. Some hours later the police enters the apartment and frees the couple as Susanna has managed to get rid of her bonds and called the police. Some weeks later the Shalomskys read in the newspaper that their captors have been caught by the police during an other robbery. 

They invite all their friends which they have forced into an unwanted bondage experience to a party and beg once again for pardon and they all thank a lot to the Lord for having been saved unharmed out off their bondage ordeal...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen