Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Bondage Peril in the woods


Shortly after her first dream, Helma Christina Fesselknecht has an other bondage nightmare. On a hot summer evening she and her husband Heinz-Georg are in a remote wooded area ...

"What a joyfull summer evening, isn't it, Darling. The day was so hot and sticky and here in the woods the air is much better"
"You're right, Darling. But it's already late and we'd better head back to the parking slot. I just remembered that I read in the newspaper that there was an attempt of rape just in this area. The girl was only saved because there was a dog who has approached the raper. But they've never caught the guy...
"But I guess he wouldn't dare to assault a middle aged couple like us"
"One never knows. There are guys who even take pleasure in humiliating couples. Il always told you. There is nothing as defenseless as a loving couple"
" Allright, you win, let's go back..."




"For heavens sake, Darling, look. He's got a knive. Oh my God."


"Quiet, lovebirds. Move into the brushwood. Move. Do it! NOW!
" Whatever you say! Just don't do us any harm."



"Listen, Mr. just take our money and our car keys and let us go, please. What...what do you intend to do with us. Let us go, for heavens sake"
"Shut up, Mrs. Wimp and just move. I promise you. We'll have a lot of fun, all three of us, haha...



"UUMMMMMP. MMMMMM. Mmmmmmmmgh"
"Well, Mr and Mrs Wimp, moan and whimper as much as you want. It turns me on even more, haha. I must admit, you two are not really that I was looking for, but so what, any port in a storm, I say...
"MMMMMMH. UMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMH!
" Well, I think I just let you struggle a little more. And than it's first you, Mr. Weakman and then I'll take care of your wife. I'll give you just the treatment you deserve, hahaha...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen