Freitag, 16. Juni 2017

Playing cowboy and indians at the birthday party


My wife and I were invited to a garden party. The sons of a friend of us were celebrating their anniversary. We took some cake and sweets in the afternoon and when I came back from the toilet I was told that my wife had been captured and abducted by some fierce Indians and that I should go to rescue her. Soon I found her in the garden, gagged and tied up to the tree.  As I were to free her, I suddenly heard the war cries of the Indians behind me...


Unarmed and taken by surprise by the Redskins I had only one choice. Complete surrender and submission. I raised up my hands and I was ordered to stand against the tree next to the one on which my wife had been bound. I had to kneel down and my scarf was unknotted and then used as a cleave gag to silence me. Then my wrists were bound and several loops of rope were wounded around my chest, upper arms and belly. The Indians were taunting me for having surrendered fightless. My wife and I gave a good show, moaning and whimpering desperately into our gags, begging for mercy. The Indians started a fierce war dance, shouting and screaming a lot. Then they split, probably in search of some other paleface to capture. We spend some two or three hours at the stake and enjoyed it a lot. They kids came back with some other guests and everybody took pictures of us, struggling bound and gagged at the stake. Then finally we were freed...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen