Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016

Our Australian camping bondage ordeal


We were spending our holidays in Australia and had rented a travel van to explore the beauty and the vastness of the Blue Mountains. We had parked our mobile home on a remote lookout point and were enjoying the landscape when we suddenly heard a sharp and menacing voice behind us:

"No move sissies, don't turn around. Hand's up and no funny business. Got it?"
"For heavens sake. Who? What? My God?! What, what..."
"Easy Mrs. Chicken. Just calm down and shut up. You and your sissy husband are just what I've been waiting for. 
  And now cross your wrists behind your back. Do it! Now!
"Whatever you say, just don't do us any harm"



My wife and I we did as we were told to do and crossed our wrists behind our back. I was trembling on my whole body when the guy tightly tied up my wrists whith some rope.
"Listen, we...we've some cash. Just take it and let us go!
"No way, Mr. Chicken. You won't get away so cheap, hahaha. If a were such a sissy as you are, I wouldn't come to such a lonesome place with my wife. Out here, you've to be able to defend oneself. But much better for me. I've plan with you, haha. Will be a lot of fun, hahaha.
"For heavens sake. Please let us go! What...what do you intend to do with us, oh my God!"
"Easy, Lady. I'll tell you. I guess nobody will miss you out here for a couple of week. So I'll take all the cash from your bank account and meanwhile you'll be my guests. I swear, we'll have fun. And than I'll present you to some friends of mine
that'll be even mor fun. You're be our little playthings, you and your wimp. And now move into your van. I'll prepare you for our little trip..."


A few time later, my wife and I, we sat tightly bound one to the other in the back part of our dormobile. Our captor had taken our car keys and now we were heading to an unknown destination somewhere in the Australian Blue Mountains. From time to time we moanded and whimpered desperately into our tight cleave-gags, even knowing that it was absoltely useless to struggle against our tight bonds which were much too severe. We knew very well that we were in the most complete distress, nobody would miss us for the next time and the guy could force us easily to send from time to time a message to our families and friends while we remained his powerless captives. What would he do with us. We were expecting the worst and the only thing we could do was to hope an to pray for some miracle to save us out off our desperate bondage ordeal ...
  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen