Montag, 25. Mai 2015

Nightly homeinvasion


"Quiet. No move, no cry.  Get out of your bed und put your hands up!

"Oh my God! What...what...??



"Move. Move your fucking asses. Okay, Mr. Wimp. Sit down on the chair. Your wife will give you a nice tape up now."

"What ever you say! Just don't shot..."



"What are you waiting for. Mrs Wimp, go on and make it tight!

"Oh Darling. I, I'm so sorry, I..."
"It's okay, Dear, just do as he says!



"Well done, Mrs Wimp, and now move to the safe..."




"Well you've got what you wanted. Now walk off and allow me to free my husband."

"Oh no, Mrs Wimp. You still will give me the PINs of your bank and credit cards and then I'll give you a nice tape-up, too."


"Oh good Lord. We'll never get out of this tight bondage by ourselves. And it's Sunday night and our charwoman is only due to come on Wednesday morning. How shall we stand such tight bondage for so much time. Oh Jesus, help, help, save us, help!!!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen